Big Timber Montana, Little Timber Quilt Store

I am needing to catch up. There are so many quilt stores along the Montana HWY 90, that I really got lost in them and I found out the need for some sort of organization. I started taking a photo of the front of the shop with the names on them. Maybe that would help.. Sorry, Traveling started to add up and sometimes stores started to blur in to lots of fabric and photos.. Hope this helps.  I am really in Up State N.Y trying to catch up while Ralph visits some relatives. More about that later..
Little Timber is located in the BIG town of Big Timber, a Montana town.   They are located in a what was a Dry Goods store with Sliding ladders and they are a Janome Dealer. 
This pattern caught my eye... No, did not buy it, have enough to do! But tempting, love the design and color.
I won't tell if I bought any of this collection.. I will take a photo and show what I have purchased to far, but will not tell where.
I know this is a simple pattern, but love the blues and whites. So clean and nice.
By the way, all these stores can be contacted and they do send out what you would like.
This store has very high ceilings, but great for hanging quilts and showing off the wonderful designs.
Everyone of the quilt stores we have visited have been great fun. The ladies all have been very welcoming. Every store has something special and a multitude of fabrics. Many have special pieces that are examples of where they live and what lives around them.  Animals and high mountains.
We are having fantastic weather,, but must remember the snow in Winter.







Comments