Roses for you, Thank you

Thank you, Followers.. I am delighted to see more signed on followers. As most of you know I am not in any way a techy. Even lucky to turn the computer on and get a blog out to everyone..

Would love to be able to write monthly announcements/ letters, and put in all the exciting things that everyone else seems to do, besides being in the studio getting creative moments completed..

Have patience with my learning curve. I tend to get distracted, have good intentions.. and more ideas then I can cope with..

This is a "public" thank you for following me on my blog, Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter.member.

You are very much appreciated and comment sometimes when you see something that interests you... Have a wonderful day..
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. You must water your roses ... they're beautiful. Mine are mad at me. And, rightfully so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are in a pot, that might help, and when I remember, I do fertilize... but rarely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so engaging and interesting. I share your learning curve. There are times when I go off in all directions at once (at least my head does), makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Anita.. the challenges of the daily life of an Artist...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment