Cinema Place Gallery-opening Sept 21

Cinema Place Gallery, The Quiltessential Event.. Hope you can make it to see this Art Quilt Show in Hayward. Lura Schwarz-Smith is a neighbor and good friend. She helped me pack up my quilts and showed me how she wraps and ships by Fed Ex. I am so thankful, for her assistance with this.. We sent in separate boxes. Kerby, her husband entered 3, Lura has 3 in the show, and I have 2 pieces.

If you are out that way, please do stop in. I know many of the quilt artists and I am sure there are some fantastic pieces to be seen and bought.

Remember if you are ever out our way, Lura, Kerby and I, are all in the Timberline Gallery in Oakhurst. You can email us, and if we are in town we would be glad to meet you there. We also work on different days in the gallery. Sometimes the dates are printed on the Timberline Web site.. or call first. Since this is a co-op gallery each artist has a day a month to work. What ever your interest, I am sure we have an artist that knows that particular style.
Posted by Picasa

Comments