Journal Covers-

My friend Karen Musgrave suggested that I post my Journal covers again.. She is making the kind that you can take off and transfer to a new journal.. I wanted mine to be permanent.. Some I have sold through our local book store.

I use the standard black and white books that you can find in most stores. Duct tape is used for the binding area and I make the cover as I would one of my postcards that I send to my Postmarkd'art group.  I sell the English Paper Piecing hexagons and patterns,, these were some pieces that were left from a project.  Great way to use scraps, buttons, hand sewing and machine applique.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Love love these! You're inspiring me to make my journals more interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I particularly love that first one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment