Best of the Valley 2012- Greg and Sandy



Best of the Valley Quilt Show is in Lindsay each year.. as I mentioned on the last post.  After browsing through all the wonderful quilts, Hoffman Challenge, and Fantastic Dolls.  We stopped to talk to our
friends Sandy and Greg. They have an amazing bunch of kids, Sandy is a teacher and Greg has been busy helping Sandy with her fabric business and working at a variety of businesses.   They have decided that this was their last Quilt Show Vending Fabric. They will be selling all their wonderful fabrics on line at www.fabricforquilters.com.
Hope Sandy can find time to create her fantastic quilts, patterns and saves some fabric for herself.
Be sure to contact them, they have some great prices.


I won't show any of the quilts, but stress that you really should get to the show next year. Put it on your calendar... or better still Enter, they have Ribbons and Cash prizes.. Franki Kohler won 3 ribbons with her creative quilts.. and another friend Suzanne Kistler won also... There were many other awards, of course, but these are two remarkable ladies that I know. Take a peak at their blogs to see the quilts and some views of the quilt show. It takes so many people to set up all the quilts.. Thank you to all that helped at Best of the Valley,, it was fun.

I thought I would show you one of the dolls that got me giggling.

If I sound a bit disjointed it is because I am trying to help my husband, who is an avid reader, connect his birthday present- Kindle Fire to the net etc. 
Posted by Picasa

Comments