Dream Cotton, Challenge Fabric



Dream Cotton by Quilters Dream is one of my favorite batting's,, and they are now making it for table runner widths.  However, I thought it would also be wonderful for wall hangings.

It was a rainy cold day, and perfect for sorting out fabrics to go with or not go with the Challenge Fabric that Karen sent out, "Judy's Challenge".

Everything went along swimmingly till I decided to take a photo and put it on my blog.. Picasa changed how to blog a photo,, at least the easy way I was doing it.. and not having to go into My Pictures, then to PhotoShop and put in a folder etc.

Del Thomas came to my rescue!  In case this is happening to any one else. "The Blog This" button used to be at the bottom, oh, so handy,, but now it is at the top under "Create". When you click on that and it opens "Publish on Blogger". It then works just like "Blog This"

Del, you are my life saver, hope you are having fun at the retreat, look forward to hearing or seeing all about it on your blog. You can find Del's Link on the side of my blog.
Posted by Picasa

Comments