Clever idea, , Morro Bay,



Not ready to post about our beach retreat yet.. have to sort the photos. But I was delighted with this idea. I have a collection of the small scissors.  You know the kind that when you walk into the Quilt Store and they have a new design..  I have cats, angels, stripes etc.. This wild animal design called to me  in Morro Bay at The Cotton Ball. We had heard a rumor that they were closed...

 Not True!  But they do have a new owner, Lori. Still stocked to the hilt and great because I found the blue Hoffman fabric that I was looking for and this clever idea.. They carry knit supplies also. The end covers are the ones that are used to put on knitting needles... How great is that!

No more poking though bags when packing the scissors, and with both those fabrics, I might get a UFO completed!  At best the top finished. Spotted fabric is from our stop at Quilters Cupboard in Atascadero. Another great stop on our travels.

Don't you just love it when something has a dual purpose!
Posted by Picasa

Comments