Galleribba, Textile Art Mag



Exciting News !  Textile Art  Magazine has featured an article regarding a wonderful international small art web site  by Meta, called Galleribba. I am delighted to be a part of this group.  My little Zentangle bird can be seen in the last row of the collage. Yes, all the art you see is small and for sale. Just have to contact the artist listed..

I have met so many wonderful artists that are all over the world, with amazing ideas that are expressed in their colorful art.

 One of my blogs tells how I transferred my drawing to Organza and sewed it to  4" X 6" stiff fiber .

 Zentangles is all the rage right now, and so much fun to create the drawings. I must admit a bit addicting.

Enjoy viewing the Textile Art Magazine article.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment