While on our trip, I had some blogger issues,, not knowing if it was my computer or what I stopped blogging. We were about 2,000 miles from home. Because of that some of my photos will be out of order.. So will explain at this point we are visiting relatives of my husband Ralph in Texas. They took us to San Antonio from Austin area, to visit the Alamo.
Our granddaughter went to College in Austin, kept talking about the River Walk in San Antonio. I had envisioned green banks and a river. Never did I imagine this! It is amazing in the middle of the city, the wonderful colors, the variety of restaurants and the fun of it all.
Amazing mosaic tiles on the ground and you see the shadow of my hand and camera.
Won't that make a wonderful quilt!
There are plants and flowers all over. Only wish, it could have been a bit cooler, hot and humid is tough on a Calif. gal.
This building was at one of the turn arounds, there is a food court in there and it was cool.
We all chose something different.. I went for Chinese.

Comments
Post a Comment