Life Goes On



Some days we forget to look around us, and then something really important pops into our lives.
A hungry buck, yes, he munched on my petunias, what is left of them, as I hid by the kitchen window to take photos.  He wandered around a bit, then decided to wander off again.  We leave dishes of water around, because the Fresno River is and has been dry for many months.

I feel both tired and stimulated from the week-end of Sierra Art Trails. Delighted that many pieces of art went to new homes. It was busy chatting with wonderful art lovers that stopped to share their experiences as well as ask about the art.

Today, I am trying to catch up with life, clean the house, and settle my art back into their places. Yesterday I brought items up to Timberline Gallery in Oakhurst for the changing of the gallery. 
Jacqueline and I will continue to show in the Solo Room until the end of the month.
Stop in to say hello. 

I will be sitting the gallery on Oct. 15th.  from 10-4.

Comments