Changes, rushing by

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th.. It was quiet for us, but the major item was that we did not have a  fire in the area from Fireworks, until yesterday, not near us, but in our town.. and if you must have a fire,  and no one is hurt. That is a blessing.

It has been a wonderful few weeks. I finally had a chance to get some work in the studio done, some veggie garden area cleared up... and maybe more planting this week... although it is late. The heat here seems more intense.. but then it might be my age, or I move slower and there for not causing a breeze. Updated my computer to a 10, and have lots to figure out. A bit scary to say the least. And for some reason when I add a folder to my Pictures, it does not go in Alphabetical order, spent way to much time and still did not figure it out, If any one knows, please email me. The first time I opened it, I did not know where to go.. Although our fantastic friends at Divine Logic in Fresno, are always at hand to help. Now, If I could figure out the PNG and JPEG.. life would be so much easier.

I have been looking at rocks.. Had a stack delivered to make a "creek" area in the front planter section.  Thought the cats would keep out, but then it got hot and I still have the stack.. When it cools I will work on it.  In the mean time I started looking at some that I brought up from the river, and decided to paint on them. Great fun... am I procrastinating doing other things, probably. BUTTTT.

For years I have been collecting rusty items, some I have no idea what they are, but  kept them any way... SO today, I rinsed the fabric, wet it with Vinegar and wrapped it around the rusty stuff. And forgot to take photos of the process...  they are supposed to be wrapped in the plastic for 24 hrs.
I also read it is better if where you have them is humid... Well that is not here in Ca. Although the swamp cooler is on to cool the house..So the box, bags and fabric are in the laundry room where it is warm.. If I put them in the sun, they might dry out.. although I might do that for a bit tomorrow. I will post with photos tomorrow.. If I am not moving another wheel barrel of Dirt..

Planning to get back to some sort of schedule.. have been busy helping write articles and notices about Timberline gallery for the Chamber, Sierra Star, and also Sierra News Online.. So be sure and look for us there.. .not to mention Facebook also.
Planning to check in tomorrow.. PS. Painted rocks will be at Timberline Gallery tomorrow. 


Comments