In the Studio

Yoyo's, my art quilt ladies, have a retreat every year in Cayucos.. The 6 of us rent a house from Mon. thru Fri.  We have challenges, but some how most of us look past the rules.  And done is a good thing. I am staying home because my dear husband has shared his "Bronchial " cough with me. I decided to finish, Memories of Cayucos. And I received the entry for Best of the Valley Quilt Show
botvquilts.com/entry.html. It has been a long time since I had anything showing.  They do accept small quilts, so thought this was the perfect opportunity. 
While I was taking photos, my cat Peaches decided to check out what I was doing. 
I know fish aren't really in the sky, but had a design I wanted to put somewhere,, maybe they are flying fish? 
Now to finish the entry and get that in the mail!


Comments