SIerra Mountain Quilt Guild... Oakhurst Ca.

My friend Diane Ward, was busy yesterday helping set up her display at Sierra Mountain Quilt Guild Show in Oakhurst at the Community Center.  Be sure to stop in and say hi, and see all the gorgeous quilts.  Of course, we have Venders, and lots of places to shop... and food, naturally. So much more.

SMQA has a Quilt Show every 2 years, and this is the first time in a long time we have been in town to attend... oh, yes I do have a few small pieces in the show also.. I work all day (10-4) tomorrow Sunday, so hope to see you!  Be sure to take a look at the Opportunity Quilt, a ticket will be picked Sunday .. I gave out all my postcards to I don't even have a photo... but believe me, I am going to buy more tickets tomorrow. All goes to a good cause, we make many people happy with the quilts that are given away during the year.. and too much more to add.  Moneys also is used to bring teaching speakers to the meetings, for us to learn new techniques.  We welcome new and experienced ladies and gentleman to our  first of the month Thurs. evening  guild meetings. 




Comments