Sierra Art Trails is a Memory Now

Sierra Art Trails was great fun as always.  I was at the YLP Clubhouse with Janet, Leislie and Diane. Abigail Boatman  was the Student artist with us.. It is always fun to see a budding artist charm the visitors. 
I had a few small items, some were new this year. Colorful jewelry, and the hand painted wall switch that you see.  I will be making these available for order. So be sure to contact me if you are interested.

I still have a few Bamboo hand dyed socks available. The photo is not great, be sure to contact me if you are interested in some very soft women's socks. 
Want to thank everyone who attended Trails. There was a bit of a change and we were in the Library, instead of the main room. But we did stay open till 8 P.M. for the dinner crowd at the Blue Heron.

Remember to visit Timberline Gallery in Oakhurst for some Halloween Goodies in the gift shop. And our beautiful art, and meet the artist on the day you visit.  Open 10-4 for winter hours.


Comments