Crazy time of the Year- gifts for gatherings.

Finally made it to the studio. I thought I would play around with some Alcohol Inks.  It is fun. Taking this little piece to the gallery today for the  Gift Room, and then want to see Lura S. Smith  at the meeting and demo. at Gertrude School on rd. 600, Sierra Western Artists.
Have the perfect little frame for this painting.. also painted some tiles, but will photo later. Then need to get busy with baby quilts for 2 great grans.

"Where are the Hens" sold at the Madera Circle Gallery and know it went to a very good home. Know they must love chickens and roosters as much as I do.

Aztec Woman also sold at Timberline Art Gallery in Oakhurst. Several of my decorated branches have sold recently. I have some new pieces at the gallery now.

My hubby's son will be visiting in Jan. He is a pro at Internet, and all Social Media, and I have lots of questions for him, and planning to selling some of my art on line.. Just in the planning stage now.
But will let you know when I get it together...  This is the sort of commitment I need to make to myself and to the wonderful friends that have asked, why I don't have Etsy and other web sites.
Lots of goals for this year..
Tomorrow will be my birthday, some say it is a special date in ones lifetime. Yes, anytime you are happy, healthy and have great friends, is a special time.. Just have to tell those that are younger, the train seems to run faster as we get older. But did I listen when my parents told me that? That is the nature of the human being. Do your best, live your life to it's fullest, enjoy the moments with friends and keep  planning what you enjoy and then do it!




Comments