Lots Happening, New web site, and Etsy



“Key of Love” I  cut a little jewelry gourd in half, painting the inside pink,  and the outside is natural, I wove the outside with knotless netting of waxed linen. Adding jewelry glass beads and the little key. The necklace part is 36 inches long and can be shortened by you with a knot. Gourd and beads 3 in. long. $45.00.
You can see this on my new Etsy account and Web Site, look for Vivian Helena 
So with wonderful help from these amazing folks, my art is on line.  I am  in the learning stage. 
thank you to:

Still busy painting the furniture in the guest room.  Top drawer filling up fast with goodies to send.

Keep in touch and see what I get into next.. Even a quilt retreat in March. What will I work on there? 

3 days of bliss. 
What are you creating?





Comments