Back Porch. Livingston Montana

There is a Back Porch in Calif. also.. but this lovely store is in Livingston Montana.  Look at all the yummy yarns. If you are not quilting you can be knitting something warm for winter. And I bet they have lots of long days of snow.
Many of the stores seem to be showing a great variety of Panels, they sure are tempting.
This Jelly Roll Rug, really is interesting. As I stood at the check out area, this lady came up and was purchasing it. The kit has everything in it. She and her hubby are traveling the U.S. and she has a sewing area all set up in their motor home. Her thinking was that this is great to make and use with them.  They don't have a home base, but are just traveling around and stopping when they want. It sounds nice, but I really need a home base.

I thought these socks are cute, there are so many fun items in this store.
This Love Quilt caught my eye and also the table runners.. All lovely.

Here are their row quilts, aren't they fun! But I just can not start another project. Too many waiting at home now. Yes, I have bought items. Will spread them out sometime and show  you what I have purchased. On the other hand, maybe that would scare me. So far we are not displaced from the car, or Ralph might have me riding on top.
We are just about Half way across Montana on route 90. We don't plan to stray too far from that as we go across country. So all these quilt stores are off of this highway.. Pretty amazing.. but then you think of this area in the snow of winter. The ladies are buying up all the fabrics now, just in case they can not get on the roads during the winter months.  You can see forever here, and it is just like the expressions BIG Sky Country.  Remember anything you see, you can contact that store and have it sent to you.






Comments