Many of the quilt stores are in homes along the Main road. In this town there was a bit of revamping of the high way entrance but we found it with our trusty Quilters Companion and GPS. We just type in the address of the next quilt store as long as it is in a small town.
Lots of fabric in this little house. And they are also participating in the Musical Challenge. If I had started it, we would not fit in the car, and I would have to take out a bank loan.
Aren't they all amazing!
These little squares also intrigued me..wonder why. Did I buy some, you will have to wait to see what the stash holds so far.
Lots of fabric in this little house. And they are also participating in the Musical Challenge. If I had started it, we would not fit in the car, and I would have to take out a bank loan.
Aren't they all amazing!
Wow, I should be collecting Blues, I seem to be taking lots of photos of quilts with that traditional color.
I fell in love with this burro. I have a friend that would really like him!These little squares also intrigued me..wonder why. Did I buy some, you will have to wait to see what the stash holds so far.






Comments
Post a Comment