Heaven on Earth, Wabash Indiana Aug 1

We called first, just to be sure we were in the right area. Corn fields all around and small country road. She said we were on the right road and gave us directions. Look for the wooded area, and drive to the back.   Sure enough we arrived to this mound of flowers, and a log cabin. Just as we we told.
Owner: Cheryl Ross explained what brought them to building a log cabin for a quilt store.
Planning for the future, in case they need a place to retire, this wonderful log cabin has everything to make anyone very comfy.  Great idea. 

How could I pass up a bundle of playing kittens . They know to stay outside. And no, I did not pack one with the fabric.
Cheryl explained they had just finished a quilt show, so they were low on merchandise. She was also very busy at her long arm quilting machine.
There are wonderful displays and a lot to look at, so I wandered around checking out the fabric and displays. I have to keep my eye on Ralph, to keep him out of mischief when my back is turned. Never sure if he picks out fabric for me.  Not entirely a bad thing,, but sometimes not what I "need".
Wonderful variety of what looked like a flannel, but did not say flannel when I felt it.  Lovely colors.
I had to take photos of this barn..
I love the stories that could be told by looking at barns, wonderful weathered wood, and items that just lay around. This might be a great painting some day.
What could this window say about what has happened out side or inside?  The changes  in the  weather, the items inside, the spiders that have made their webs on the sills, and the birds that have rested by this window.   It is such fun to think of the what, and when.  Can you write a story and include this window?

 







Comments