Krazy Lady Quilt Shop , now, Lovely Ladies Fashion Boutique,

Changing Landscape, On to Monticello, Krazy Lady Quilt Shop.   Here is a perfect example to call first if you have an idea in a small town the quilt store might not be there.  Thank you to GPS, and we found the building. Half is now the Lovely Ladies Fashion Boutique, owned by Betty Winn, in Monticello, Indiana and other half a different business.  Had a nice chat with the  owner. The owner of the quilt shop had become ill and closed it, over two years ago.

The owner of the women's boutique is a delightful lady, who retired to open this shop with her daughters. She was also amazed at my husbands patience in stopping at quilt stores.  I am sorry, for some reason I can not find any photos of the shop. Has some lovely items , dresses, etc. and jewelry. If you know me, I am the jeans and T-shirt type.  Betty had been to Yosemite and the Calif. area. 
Back to the car, to the next town and address.  Still in Indiana.

Comments