Julie Mitchell Spirit Figures Artist

I took this photo of my friend and artist Julie Mitchell at the opening of Sierra Art Trails Reception. I love the colors and the detail of her spirit figures, each one has a story to tell. You can find more of her work at Timberline Art Gallery in Oakhurst. The first week-end in October is the Sierra Art Trails Home Studio Tour.. I have to miss this year because of a prior commitment to quilt with 9 friends at the Ocean.. After 5 years of being a participant, I am sorry that I will not be here. Julie will have a group of wonderful artists at her home studio off of HWY 41 in Coarsegold, pick up a catalog and just follow the orange signs with the numbers of the studios.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Thanks for putting this up Vivian...you will be missed this year on the trails. But lucky you off to the coast with friends...hug, hug

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment