Recycled Fabric Postcard


I am a member of Postmarkd'art and have met the sweetest, most clever ladies ever. Our Fabric Postcard "mom" is Franki Kohler keeps us on track. The first for this #9 round was my Fishy Card, which was "Anything Goes". The one above is Recycled.. The computer fabric on the right was recycled from my stash, the rickrack I hand dyed and was from my mothers collection/stash at least 40 years ago.. That never gets old. The little, what ever they are called are from a phone or some electrical devise that I had my husband take apart to see what was in it. They had nice holes in them and I added beads..
These exchanges are always fun.. I have to design something in the category of leaves.. I have received some fantastic cards,, will share some later..
Posted by Picasa

Comments