Crab Cakes lunch, Janna Lewis

My friend Janna Lewis and I had the opportunity to finally meet for lunch in Oakhurst at the Crab Cakes Restaurant.. We chatted about all sorts of things, and ate yummy food. Janna is better behaved when it comes to food, choosing a delightful salad.. Ok, so I like Crispy Popcorn Shrimp.. something I would never cook my self.. and it is salad for dinner tonight.. Haven't you found that salad tastes so much better when some one else makes it!
Topics ranged from "how easy the Computer is" ( you know I am kidding), web sites, blogs, clothing, fabric and food! Janna is just about ready to launch her Slightly Used Clothing Line, and I will be adding to her Designer Gallery with one of a kind hand dyed scarves.. Will let you all know when it hits the net.
If you are ever in Oakhurst, do try the Crab Cakes for lunch or dinner, you will love it..
Posted by Picasa

Comments