Janet Houts Creates

Janet took the same Challenge and came up flowers. " My piece is called Wild Flowers". "This was the most unusual challenge we have done yet and the hardest ( especially getting started). None of the pieces seemed to relate to each other, so I had to over look that by choosing a geometric shape and cutting most of them into a wedge, in random sizes. The pieces are wildly colorful, so I chose a smooth, graduated background to show off the pieces. Once I placed a few fan shapes on the back ground, they turned into flowers and the project was easy to complete. "

Janet's web site is www.mercurystudios.net. Janet has moved and is living in Idaho, and our Quilt Circle is near Yosemite National Park in Calif. Janet is our long distance yoyo! I love the wild flower theme, but it could also be a beautiful blooming cactus.
Posted by Picasa

Comments