Christmas at the Fresno Met.

Christmas is a time when the YoYo's go to town, Fresno, 30 miles one way, is our big "city". Matisse, Chagall, and Dr. Seuss are the exhibits that are showing this year at the Met Museum. Yes, there were lots of school children, but they were very good for a cold rainy day. The exhibits are very interesting and varied. I wonder why I worry that my drawings don't look like what I had in mind.. We need to feel free and do what we like, what makes us happy, and not worry about the details.. That is what Christmas is for, good cheer, great friends, and family. A time for sharing with one another.
The YoYo's are working on their next Challenge.. Wait and see what that is going to be.. hope I have hair on my head and have not pulled it out.. this challenge is something I have never done before....Missing from the photo is Myra, and Janet, who is living in Idaho.
Posted by Picasa

Comments