Valentines Post Cards, Fiberarts


Last year I sent this Fabric Post card to my husband Ralph. I sent it through the offer from Fiberarts to reroute the cards through Loveland Colorado. I have done this since 2007 and he enjoys receiving some thing other then bills in the mail. You know how hard it is to buy anything for a retired male.. It is fun and easy to do. I hand painted this card and put on an Angelina heart with the letters "Love "stamped on it. Instructions are easy on Fiber arts Web site, http://www.fiberarts.com/back_issues/January-February-2010/valentine-postcard.asp. Check it out. Sorry for some reason I could not link-in. I will show you this years after he receives it..
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Very pretty. Ummm maybe you could give tutorial here?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment