Fabric Bra Post Card

I seem to be always running behind lately.. but did get these two "Bra"Postcards done for FiberartTraders. It was fun looking at all my flower prints and adding silk flowers, beads and ribbon. FiberArtTraders, is a Yahoo group, has such wonderful challenges, and I wish I could do them all but.......
I bought a pair of jean and when I got them home I found a tear in the leg.. I know it is all the rage, but this was not where one would have a "good" tear.. so I added silk flowers, some embroidery and now I wear them.. They go through the washer just fine! I just was too lazy to take them all the way back to Fresno, 30 miles one way..
There is another post card challenge from my retreat group, that is polka dots.. think I will just make more of these, they are such fun... and not the old white stuffy bras...
Posted by Picasa

Comments