Spirit gourd necklaces

Celebration of Nature, is what I call this grouping of Spirit Gourd Necklaces. I had such fun making them and yesterday delivered them to the Art by Hand Gallery, in Fresno Ca. It is a new gallery for HandsOn Central California. They are a Non-profit group that inspires, equips and mobilizes people to take action in our community.. My friend Julie Mitchell, Spirit Figures told me about Janice and Judy that run the gallery. We planned a day to run errands and deliver art.

There will be the March Art Hop on Thurs. evening. I have a computer class but I am hoping that lots of people are able to attend. Art Hops are so much fun, eat a little, sip a little and enjoy visiting and sharing with friends. Don't forget to purchase a little also.. Monies from the commission go to doing good for the community.
Posted by Picasa

Comments