Silk & more Silk


Next was to decide on the kite shape, and layer the fabric on the Peltex. I worked my self into a corner.. But will be adding yarns, buttons and beads, so that is ok. This is on going because right now, a different dead line is looming.

Sisters 7 is setting up the Window at the Movie theater this week and must decide what I am going to show there.

Entry to Sierra Art Trails is due this week, and what am I going to show in the catalog. My dear friend and fantastic photographer David Hoffman is going to take photos of some fiber pieces for me. We met on Saturday, because I was afraid it would snow on Monday... and it did.. Funny more snow and hail in Fresno then in our town in the mountains.

On to a new project.. a Crazy Quilt Kite.. pulled out the silk ties, silk scraps, some hand dyes and batiks.. One step at a time.


Posted by Picasa

Comments