Camp WatchaPatcher-Ca.


Now, this is a class I would love to take next time at Camp, I took some photos, but not knowing whose they were did not want to post them, these were on the board, so I am hoping they are the teachers samples. I am sure there were lots of giggles in this class! Creative Self Portraits, with Charlotte Rogers, Hanford, Ca.

My dear friend and roomy Jane took Rob Appell's class and had a wonderful time also. Jane loves the turquoise colors, and lives on Turquoise Street. We have been going to Camp together since 1992. Camp W is every other year, and we have not aged one bit.

Nancy, I also know from Orange Co. we were all in Beach Cities and the Irvine Quilt Guilds together... A group of us spent every Monday in the good old days together lunching and quilting. Nancy did this wonderful Fish,( in Robs class also, I wish I could have seen the other animals that people created. ) Then one year we all started moving away. We moved near Yosemite, some moved below Orange Co. and another of the group moved to Wickenburg, then Colorado.. So we are spread out and keep in touch through email.. Thankfully. It is so nice to gather together at Camp every other year, and nothing changes. We are all happy and healthy, such a blessing.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Wow love the faces. They are great!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I open your blog, I saw Charlotte's quilt! Charlotte is a member and first president of our quilt guild here in Hanford. You will love taking a class with her. She was one of my first quilt teachers some 12 years ago. I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment