Christmas Socks

May your Christmas be as warm and cozy as these Christmas socks.. Wishing all of you a wonderful, Prosperous, Healthy, Happy, Christmas Celebration.

I have been busy knitting up cowls. Very addicting,, just one more row, and one hour later, or two hours later, I am still at it.. They are warm and delightful around my neck. I thank my friend Myra for introducing them to me.. I can wear mine in the studio, without getting the ends in a pot of paint.. Some of my scarfs have been more like paint brushes, and not a very controlled one, as they dipped and splattered all over.

Sorry I don't have a photo.. They really only look like a pile of knitting when they are finished, till you put them on.. If you want the directions let me know.. would love to share it with you,, very easy!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments