New Years Mess, gourds, fabric, designs

Do I admit that the studio is a mess and am continuing to try and to find a space to work.. I had New Years Resolutions and some are in the process.. But others are not. I received this advise from a Fortune Cookie... "Very little is needed to make a happy life." How true that is, BUT.....

The gourds are part of a series I am making with shapes of hands burned into them and stained.
Part of my design wall is the project class I am taking in Fresno at Cottage Quilts, Stitchers Garden.. The reason.. I have a new Pfaff and this is one way to learn the variety of feet... No, all those pieces do not go together.. one is a portrait that I still have to look at and finish for our YoYo Sewciety, the other I am trying different quilting designs on it.. not all that satisfied..
Posted by Picasa

Comments