Sketchbook Challenge-Zentangles.


Have you been watching and learning about the Sketch Book Challenge? If I can figure out how to post this I will put my gourd Zentangles on their page.. I really wanted to do a wash with some watercolors, but found that the paper I chose is not good with water. Cutting up a water color sheet to take with me to camp, might just do the trick.. This in the middle of packing for Point Bonita. All my quilt projects are nestled in bags, and my suitcase is ready..
I purchased a little book on Zentangles something that has held my interest for some time, but had never pursued it. With this Challenge I thought it might help with Free Motion Quilting and would be great fun.
Sometimes we really need a push. One of my goals this year was to say No, to tangents, and to work at the projects I have that are on going. But,, I am sure you can see how this relates to Quilting.. is this an excuse to stretch?
Posted by Picasa

Comments