Amazing Views, when the Fog Lifts

We were blessed to have wonderful weather most of the time.. I do have some photos when the fog was in also.. but no point in showing those.
Needless to say, there are places to walk to and explore.. One year some of the gals walked the bridge.. Not me.. I thought I was brave enough to go to the light house..
This is my annual Ocean Fix.. the smell and sound of the sea is mesmerizing. Birds screech and wildlife is all around. We did not have any run ins with the skunks or raccoons.. although there were sitings, and they did try to get into our work room.. You know food and quilting go hand in hand.
Sunsets are spectacular! What a blessing to share all this with friends..
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hi, Your photos are beautiful...it brings it all back for me. I can almost smell the ocean! Kathe (newbie from Kansas)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment