Fabric Dyeing Class, June 2011

I am giving a Fabric Dyeing class at my home studio in Coarsegold on June 10th. or 11th, you choose the date best for you, some ladies come both days... I still have some openings. This is a fun class where we fill 12 jars, with either a fat quarter or 1/2 yard. Email me, at vivianhelena@sti.net if you are interested, filling up quickly.. I have given this class several times before and everyone has a great time.

Bring one or two items to add to the salad luncheon, I provide the lettuce, bread, dressings and juice. We have fun getting to know each other over a serve yourself luncheon.


My clothes line gets filled in the summer with a variety of colorful yardage. My quilt art piece "Sounds of the Mountains", won a second place ribbon at the Tri County Art Show.. The sky, and mountains are of hand dyed and painted fabrics.. There are many uses for hand dyes, I have a large stash and always have fun creating new pieces.
Posted by Picasa

Comments