Sierra Mountain Quilters Quilt Show

Our Talking Bear in Oakhurst was dressed for the occasion. We had a lady and her son stop in because they saw our Quilt Show signs on the highway,,, They were from Australia.. signs do work!

Julie and I in our booth.. It is so nice to be able to set up on Fri. evening. We have managed to set up the same day, but I always think we look more frazzled.

We had lots of interest and many people went to the Timberline Gallery to see more of our art. I do have a nice list of ladies interested in the Fabric Dyeing class in June and also for my English Paper Piecing class, date to be determined. Let me know if you are interested.

Chuck from Central Valley Sewing Machine and Fabric Store has a new toy... It prints on fabric and T. shirts, I think he did a great business with everyone wanting their prize winning quilt on their shirt.. I made photo cards of my piece "Sounds of the Mountains "Quilt and he will have both the T. shirt and the card on display in his store.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment