Jewelry, Timberline Gallery

Have been busy making, Beaded gourd necklaces and earrings. We will be changing the displays at Timberline the Monday after 4th of July that is always a wild day at the gallery.

I grow the little jewelry gourds, clean and cut them in half , then paint the inside and stain the out side. Using the knotless netting technique and Wax Linen, I weave in some beads and string the others. I like to have a theme, and name each one. Sometimes I can find some beads or dried nuts that look like little faces. Other times I use a marble.

Completed a variety of earrings, coral, turquoise and silver beads. Sold one before it went on display and received a call today, that the other red one sold. Love it when I make something that can enjoyed for a long time. Makes me Happy!

Stop by and see our Yosemite Display after the 6th. of July.
Posted by Picasa

Comments