Timberline Gallery- Inside June 2011

It was my turn to sit the gallery this week.. We had guests from Texas, Maine, and San Francisco, just to name a few of the places. Yes, all were either going to or from Yosemite Nat. Park. We also have local people who come in regularly to see what is new and to buy for themselves or as gifts.

In the distance you can see my "Brilliant Sky", fabric wall hanging. Caroline Hartling works with a group of the artists and relocates all the art every other month. This is a challenge, and she gets a big gold star for taking on this job... There will be some surprises this month, come and see!

I was fiddling with my new camera, which is going to take a long time to figure out, and clicked these two shots of the interior as is was in June... changes in July. The photos turned out pretty good.. Yes, it is an automatic, but I can not figure out all the symbols, and it is a touch screen.

Thankfully, I figured out how to delete the unwanted photos before I load them on a CD, for safe keeping..

Posted by Picasa

Comments