Real Postcard! Tillamook County

I love it when friends send postcards on their trips.. My friend Pat sent this when she visited in Oregon... With all the cows in attendance, is this the area that Tillamook cheese comes from?

Pat is not a quilter but appreciates all the work that goes into making a quilt. It is wonderful to see quilt patterns painted on the sides of barns.. Love the post card Pat, chat soon.

With all the cows laying down, are they meditating and enriching the milk or as some say, when cows lay down, a storm is on it's way... Oh, look at the sky in the photo.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Nice postcard. It almost doesn't look real. I didn't know that's why cows lay down, but it makes sense.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,,, love to watch cows in the fields. When I was a kid and we were traveling by car, I used to Moo at them. I was delighted when they picked up their heads and looked to see who Moo'd,, silly games we played then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment