Reminder, Stop and Smell the Roses


I hate to admit when I am tired.. Not to any one, but to myself.. While the kids visited I was energized with everything going on. Today I returned from a meeting, and just want to sit.. I guess maybe because it is 5 PM. Still have to feed the llama's. But they can wait till it is a bit cooler. I am going to sit and veg out for a few moments.

Each morning I receive the Daily Om, and for those few seconds I take a deep breath and give their words some thought.


Just as there are people that support us, we are a supporter to many people extending the cycle and giving back.



Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. What a beautiful rose!
    That quiet time is really necessary to stay sane and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Roses, and that one is so beautiful. They just have to be the best flowers in the world. I have also noticed they are very hardy which helps.
    Blessings to you from NewZealand
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment