Master Art Quilts Vol 2


How exciting!  I love getting surprises in my mail... I guess the next best thing to being in Masters Art Quilt Vol.2, is receiving the book in the mail.  It is an inch thick, of fantastic photographs of Major Works by 40 Leading Artists.
A letter from Sterling says this came from Lark Needlearts Team and I feel so blessed to receive this.
Thank you so very much!

This book includes quilt artists from around to world... too numerous for me to mention here.
Lark books has a blog, be sure to pop in and see what is new. Also  " Like" on their Facebook page to keep up with everything that is going on with arts and crafts.

If I don't answer my emails right away, you will know that I am sitting in a cozy chair, with my glass of, would like to say wine, but my friends know I only drink Sprite. You get the picture...  I am having a wonderful time exploring other artists visions.
Hope you are cozy also..

Posted by Picasa

Comments