Timberline Gallery Change Out November

While I sat the Gallery the first week in November, it was very quiet, Thankfully, as Jacqueline Kurtt and I worked on straightening up after the big long day of changing out the gallery the day before.

This happens every 2 months,,  I thought this time I would show the variety of items available,,, and of course, I am going to show you some of my jewelry pieces. I have a locked case that is by the front door, with a variety of earrings, hand made glass items, my little gourd necklace figures, and a small framed fabric landscape.

In another corner of the gallery,  we set a few of my gourd pieces and David Caris's ceramic pieces.

And below see Lura and Kerby's wonderful fiber piece of our local Father Christmas, Wayne Boring.







Posted by Picasa

Comments