Chinese Brush Painting.

Years ago, I took  Chinese Brush painting classes from NingYeh in Huntington Beach, Ca.  It was a fun experience. The reason I bring it up now, is that the Postmarkd'art group has been talking about Signature Chops.  Several of the gals have taught in Korea and China, and have come home with their personal chops.
I have searched all over my house, and can not find my "chop". To tell the truth I don't even remember what it says. If any one knows some one that can read Chinese, please let me know. Hope it is something good...Now, I have to think of what I would like my new one to say.. oh, yes, since I can not find that one, Guess I am just going to have to buy one another one.

Sorry for the glare,, I did not want to take the glass off of the painting.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This is so pretty Vivian. I would love to take lessons in Chinese brush painting. There is something so mellow about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Rubye, It is a very relaxing, and calming art. Just the simple brush strokes.
    thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment