Fabric Landscapes

Organization, that is the word for this year.  I see everyone on the net making lists, and they get them done or say they do.  And one of the gals showed a list of 100 things she did last year, couldn't read all of them.. My thoughts at this moment are, don't list till the item is done. I have read all the organization articles, the how to,etc... and I love them, but I have to DO IT not just read the how, best way, etc. Even though I do learn and hope to remember.

So number #2 on the list is done, above is the entry of a post card.. won't say where unless it shows up...Don't know if I am supposed to mention it or not.  In case you missed it #1, was the "Birds" at the gallery.



This little postcard landscape is for my dear friend Jane... She sent me a beautiful Birthday Card, with the little wire flowers on it.. I tried to make another one out of copper wire to add to it.. But I did not have thin enough wire. Jane lives by the ocean, that is why the ocean is on her card.

I am terrible about sending out Birthday cards, in fact, this is the first year that I have not sent out the old Christmas Letter.  However, I did name it the New Years Letter, so I still have time.. My excuse was that this year I wanted to answer everyone's letter.. Well, that is not working out.. The stack of wonderful cards is till on the table. January is not over YET.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment