Fresno River, 360 degree




I might have mentioned that I got an I Phone,, and still learning.  Scott, our son, showed me the 360 app, and that has been fun..
This year, so far, we have not had any rain, so the river is on the other side of what we call our island..

Everything is brown or gray.  The willows are high but just twigs on the waters edge and the  debris is about 10 ft. high from last years rain. We have managed to pull most of the wood off that had fallen or was left from the flooding.

I am not sure that all the 360 will show on the blog. But it is enough to show how blessed we feel to be this close to nature..

Thank you for popping into my blog and sharing your thoughts with me.
You are all special and as we go forward with the New Year, I look forward to getting to know you better. Off to water,  that is not a complaint,, just a little added work.
Will make good use of the quiet moments and watch the birds, there are still geese that have not left for the winter.. or maybe they are just staying because it is so warm.. Love the sound of wings flapping and the honking as they fly together...




Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Cool picture and wishing you a joyous and prosperous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the view...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Joyce and Judy, Yes, it will be a wonderful year... we just must remember and recognize all our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we're having nothing but rain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment