Timberline Gallery, Theme- Totems


Timberline Gallery has their January Show up, the theme is Totems.  I really had to scratch my head with this one,, and time was running out, when I found these wonderful colorful birds..
"Birds of Many Colors"
The Blue Bird represents balance of work and play. Their songs awaken confidence and internal peace.
Dance along the way with Love and Joy.
Great way to start the new year. 

I fussy cut the birds, and pre-quilted the wonderful cloud fabric. I stitched around each bird, limb and leaves.  Added some quilting with embroidery threads, beads and buttons.

I don't work at Timberline Gallery until the 17th of this month, and will take photos of some of the other wonderful Totems that are in the display at that time.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed your "studio tour." It looks like you are having waaay too much fun!
    Martha Ginn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment