Liebster Blog Award

Liebster Blog Award

I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Karen Musgrave, a wonderful fiber artist, author and Super Lady.  You can check Karen out on her Blog, and visit her new book. I have read it and highly recommend "Quilts in the Attic" .

 The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes it’s name from the German word meaning Beloved, Dearest or Favorite. I’m so honored to receive this award. Karen described me as "someone she would like to know better", and I am getting to know Karen better also.


As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
And now for my 5:

1. Sinta Boland,  Pink Pincushion, a super quilter, who produces more quilts then I would guess. and has a great blog.

2. Pixie Ladies, Kris Sazaki, and Deb Cashatt, who generously share quilting advice. 

3. Rose Hughes, who keeps so busy she is hard for me to catch my breath around her. Fantastic person.

4.Jane Ville, who amazes me with her beautiful enthusiasm.

5. Allison Aller, a dear friend, with the craziest talent and artistry. You will be inspired.

And you might have noticed that I "might" have fudged a bit on the 200, but I am sure you will enjoy visiting all these ladies.  Their quilting is unique, very individual and inspiring.

Comments

  1. thank you Vivian - your statement about me is correct, for I have just now gotten home to find this lovely award you have given me. will be following up and passing it along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment