Wow- Green



This statement is from the web site Daily Om:


Each morning when we awake, we have an opportunity to create our day with what inspires us the most.

I have never much cared for the color green. Oh, in landscape, the out side world, But not on a wall in my house, other than plants and not to wear it on my body..

I was trying to think about this the other day.. I remember my father saying we could not buy a green car, well I did once, and it ran beautifully... I don't even remember him ever wearing anything with green, except maybe a Hawaiian shirt with flowers.. He loved flowers.

Funny how we carry these thoughts forward from our childhood.  
My coloring is not good with green and that makes perfect sense to me now, some colors are better on us than others... But maybe with my gray hair it might work.

These Hostas caught my eye at the market, and I was tempted to buy them. It gets pretty hot here, and  there really isn't any good shady spot to plant them.   So I bought a little sushi instead.

What color green do you like?

This is a magical Green!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Love the image because it has my favorite green ... lime ... Lime ... LIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image; thanks for snapping it to share with us. I happen to have cropped pants in this color; great with black & white. Might be time to find a small ceramic in this color for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment