Journaling, magazines



This collage board is above my desk. I might have shown it before, but thought I might share some inspiration with you.  This was glued at a time when  I was thinking I should cut back on somethings I do and focus more.

When the opportunity arose to "play" with collage with a round table of friends, I said sure why not.
When I look at it now, I see I did not write a big "No" or "slow" down, there is a big YES on it, a " Oh yes I can", and many others, that show an on ward trend. Maybe my subconscious was saying things to me.

One of the blogs I follow was talking about fabric Dyeing Parties, and I got to thinking what a fun party this magazine collage/ journaling was to make and maybe others would enjoy it also...One gal did hers all on travel plans to a specific location and all her photos showed her enthusiasm. I wonder if she took that trip?

All it takes is a variety of magazines. Be open to the possibilities, you never know what ideas will come to you, what your vision will be... I glued mine onto foam core, and then enjoy, with friends, and probably some food would be nice to have.. Something that goes with glue.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Collage is a great medium to use to organize thoughts and provide a springboard for other creative projects. I have lots of collage-covered boxes that I have done in the past and still hold special meaning for me. Fortunately, they are useable art. I keep buttons, beads, and safety pins in them now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment