Stuck in traffic



We went to Southern Cal. for a suit fitting for a wedding in Sept.
When we go south we always visit all the kids and family.


Driving home on Monday morning it took us double time. New construction, but not a
workman in sight, too hot. Must be working at night.


You can tell I am not driving. I fiddled with my I phone for a bit and then got bored.
And got immersed in the art work on the trucks.


Some of the graphics are wonderful.  I was wishing I was that bird!


Oh, yes, did I mention it was almost 100 degrees out.
Since this area is mostly desert conditions and the road is generally upward,
we turned off the air conditioning. Only thing worse would be stuck on the side of the road with a hot engine.
That cool fruit looked very inviting.


This sort of reminded me of mediation.. But I was really looking
forward to turning on the air conditioning at this point.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment